I was pleased as punch to receive my first little blog award lately from the fabulous Tangled Noodle. The stipulations of this particular award are that I should pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs (and bloggers) and, for the general edification of those reading, list 5 fabulous addictions. I don’t think there’s a rule about how many times you need to use the word fabulous in the text of your post, but, what the heck, I think I’ll use it 5 times, which means we have one more to go… So, without further ado, I would like to pass the fabulous award on, in no particular order, to:
- Jenni, who runs Pastry Chef Online and blogs at Pastry Methods and Techniques – her posts are always educational and always entertaining.
- Greg at Sippity Sup, who lays claim to having once created a dinner consisting of 7 courses of potato. Need I say more!
- Naomi at Straight Into Bed Cakefree And Dried – wistful, atmospheric writing along with recipes and guidance for those on a specific carbohydrate diet.
- Jeannette aka Kickpleat at Everybody Likes Sandwiches, an uncomplicated (but delightful) journal about food, not just sandwiches.
- Tiger Chow – what’s appeared here so far has been a feast for the eyes – I hope there’s more where that came from!
And now to those fabulous addictions… (oops, there I go, exceeding my fabulous quota – oh well, in the case of all of the things listed below, I reckon you can’t have too much of a
good fabulous thing!)
- travel – whenever I can, wherever I can
- photography – both having a go at it myself and admiring the work of others
- music – though I have far less talent for playing it than I have capacity for appreciating it
- goats cheese – if it’s on the menu, I have difficulty passing it up
- food bloggery
As if that wasn’t enough, the nominations for the Irish blog awards were posted the other day and the Daily Spud is to be found loitering (in some very good company I might add) amongst the nominations for best food/drink blog. So I get to crow about that as well. Fabulous!